THE 43RD ANNUAL ATALAYA ARTS & CRAFTS FESTIVAL.
The 43rd Annual Atalaya Arts and Crafts Festival will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 28-30, 2018 at Huntington Beach State Park near Murrells Inlet.
Featuring more than 100 of the finest artisans, the Atalaya Arts & Crafts Festival provides aesthetic beauty against a background of natural beauty. Enjoy fine art, quality crafts and food, along with the musical offerings of several of the area’s finest musicians.
Friday, Sept. 28
Noon - 6 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 29
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 30
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Daily festival admission fee is $10 for adults. Once you purchase admission, you may return throughout the weekends with your festival ticket.
- Visitors 15 years old and younger are admitted free.
- Admission to the park during the festival is also free.
- Free festival admission to Park Passport Plus holders (brown passport), and three guests.
- Stroller and wheelchair access can be difficult due to uneven surfaces, stairs, crowds and narrow hallways.
- Please no dogs or other pets at the festival.